EXCUSE 1: Adornment is a small sin; tiny matter..
- Most of astray, educated women nowadays only knew about the reality of today’s life and forget about the existence of the hereafter; true life after death. Thus they seem to see big sins so minute in size, and they assume that mega good deeds can delete away these small sins like a zap! In addition, Allah is truly Forgiving and Loving. They use this naqli ayah from the surah al-Furqan:70.
"Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful"
- Thus Allah will replace this person’s bad deed with an award for the good deed done to follow after; because Allah is Most Forgiving and Loving. Nevertheless, they have to always bear in mind that even the littlest sins done continuously are possible to accumulate, becoming a large sin; as old people say “sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit”
Take a look at this hadis; the words of the prophet Muhammad, “A mukmin sees his sins as a hill (on his head) which concerns him that someday the sins might fall onto his head. Meanwhile a munafiq sees his sin like a fly stopping on his face, and he chases it away.”
- Do we choose to be a munafiq more than a mukmin (true believer) as in the Prophet Muhammad’s hadith as the above???
- And one more thing, REMEMBER, truly righteous deeds can only cover up the evil deeds if they are followed with regret and real sorry (tawbat). Whereas it is vice versa if the evilness continues; it will delete away the righteous deeds done earlier. Firman Allah:
EXCUSE 2: Adornment is a sign of modernization; up to date“Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Taatlah kamu kepada Allah dan Rasul dan janganlah kamu batalkan amal-amal kamu”
- I think you have all been through experiences of being teased by your own friends because you are considered as not up-to-date due to the fact that you are wearing the long veil, not decorated by any shining brooches. We as the young ones are called ‘auntie’ or ‘ustazah’ until we sometimes feel very low-esteemed when gathering together, owing to our images, assumed to be left behind, not accordingly with the time change. Those people are influenced by the views and clothing of the Westerns till they are turned away from the comprehensiveness of Islamic teachings
"So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers.” (Al-Imran:139).
- The women who are practising adornment reflect the reality that they are clueless about the knowledge of religion. The outside shows as if they are true believers, but in the actuality, they are still performing bad conducts, continuously being on the wrong path of stupidity upon Islam and the stubbornness to mock their own dignity. These are in fact as humongous foolishness as possible, and they are the ones who are not being up to date. It is utterly weird when these Westerns care so much about their belongings, wrapping up the stuffs properly so they will be well preserved and will not rot away so fast.
- They do not perform the same thing with the life, breathing form; the women. Western people act the double standard way upon women, encouraging the ladies to expose their bodies and perhiasan as some free show. This is so apparent that ‘the big bosses’ have put women’s value down below the level of ‘price and rate’ of some common things sold in a common store.
- If these ladies have been put so low, their dignities tainted, why on earth do Muslim women still tend to copy their dismaying lifestyles? In conclusion, adornment is not the mark of modernization, but rather Westernization, because modern in Allah’s term is the contemporaneous that brings the rahmah to all mankind and also the universe.
EXCUSE 3: Adornment puts a woman in the same rank as most women so that she will be protected from contemptation dan cercaan
- If foolish women ridicule Allah’s restrictions, why do muslim women have to imitate them? If the ruined women are to be placed in the hell, why do muslimahs are still lured to trace their footsteps? Sabda Nabi:
“For those who imitate certain people, they are indeed one of the people”.
- It is dearly confusing. The verity that these days muslimahs are not embarrassed to represent the characteristics of a fasiq, but feel it mortifying to portray the illustration of taqwa and belief (iman) by dressing up nicely, covering the aurah (the parts of body that cannot be seen by certain group of people). Are they really willing to sacrifice great things and trade them with sins merely because they are afraid of the unsatisfactory that might be brought up by the enemies of Allah?? Thus they take prior in the blessing of the kuffars more than the blessings of Allah. Think of it this way, logically, this case here is just as similar to a person, drinking alcohol so that drunken men will not take him as a loser. Silly isn’t it?
- Will they do Adakah mereka akan berzina supaya pelaku zina tidak perlekehkan mereka?? These fashionable, trendy ladies are keen to downsize true muslimahs that has taken the role model of the Prophet’s wives. Masya-Allah has this world come to the daftness point where the idiot laughs at the intelligent and imprudent laughs at ketaqwaan??
- Bear in mind that, if today, these cheap females underestimate and laugh at genuine muslimahs of whom they regard as ancient and , it will come to one day, when it is the turn of these pure women to laugh at the cheap ones, as Allah had long promised in the surah Al-Mutoffifin:29-36:
“Verily! (During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery); And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; And when they saw them, they said: "Verily! These have indeed gone astray!" But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers). But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers. On (high) thrones, looking (at all things). Are not the disbelievers paid (fully) for what they used to do?”
EXCUSE 4: Adornment is the fastest way to get a woman married
- If we take a peek at today’s scenario, we’ll see so many ladies changing their normal veils to the ones with variety of fashions, in addition to doing touch-ups upon their faces using so many different kinds of beauty products, simply because they are worried that they will stay single till the very end. Consequently, they lower their worth bit by bit only to attract certain males’ sights.
- These muslimahs do not realise that these kinds of men do not seek pairs for the purity of the heart that will long last. Therefore this man will not be a good person (soleh). Conclusively, adornments, in the probable, will speed up marriage, but it might also lead to haste in divorce.