8 SIMPLE WAYS TO RECOGNISE A CHEATING SCHEME
1. Guarantee of Large Return
- Be careful of investment companies that promise large return without having any risks.
2. Need to Find "Downline" (or some people called it as a piramid)
- Beware of the company that instructs us to find our own 'down line' & not having to sell their products or giving any prices.
3. The Investment Opportunities Are Only For A Limited Duration of Time
- Don't ever join any investing opportunities in an unnecessary rush. Make sure you really understand about the products of the investment.
4. A Call Saying You Won Something Big
- Don't give any attention, or in short, ignore any calls that ask you to send in an amount of money so that you can claim some sort of prize.
5. Uninvited Callers / SMS
- Be careful with phone calls / SMS received from any salesman/companies/strangers.
6. Large Profit Gain Without Having Any Risks
- Make sure you have enough information. Do an analysis, if necessary, on the performance of the company. Read through, carefully, the prospectors and its annual / yearly report.
7. You Find It Hard To Search For The Information on The Company
- Investigate whether the company which is offering the investment scheme is a legal one. Don't be embarrassed or intimidated to ask questions about the company and its scheme.
8. Foreign Trade Companies
- Make sure to invest under a licensed company or a company that has been recognized by the government.
BE A SMART INVESTOR. AVOID FROM BEING A VICTIM OF A CHEATING SCHEME.