Introduction to Learn Japanese

Minna konnichiwa!

Today I just want to rewrite what I've learned long time ago. This can improve my memory as well. So, first thing, if you meet someone, say
おはよう Ohayou : Good morning ,
こんにちは Konnichiwa : Good afternoon / Hello ,
こんばんは Konbanwa : Good evening ,
おやすみ Oyasumi : Good night
(The above greeting is just for warm up only.( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆)

But before you learn everything, I recommend you to learn two Japanese characters ( first Hiragana and then Katana). Make sure you remember all the characters. From my exprience, I do like hiragana characters than katakana because it's hiragana's shape is not 'sharp' as katakana, plus each hiragana character differ ( i can say, a lot) from each other.

Next, to prevent forgetting all the remembered character, try to read essay or anything in kana (katakana+hiragana). Visit this page to read Kana sentence.

Lastly for this article, if you want to learn by yourself without need even one cent of your money, just look at all these sites below:
Genkijapan.net , Japanesepod101.com , Yesjapan.com
For more information on where to learn languages, try to look at the link provided in my site  + look at my Youtube subsriptions. There, you can find ShibataBread channel, Super Simple Learning channel, and many more!

Comments