Assalamualaikum, ni hao, konnichiwa...
Yesterday, i just finished baking super duper easy fastest cheese cake in my world.haha.. wanna try too? So... here is the
1. Fresh milk - need only one small box
2. Sweetened or crimer milk
3. Any type of biscuit - can use biscuit Marry, Lexus, Jacob but i prefer biscuit that has no sweet taste
1. Blend 2 Cream cheese (Australian) with the sweetened milk (crimer milk)
2. Then dip each biscuit into the milk and arrange in the pot or anything.
3. Each time you place the biscuit layer, cover each biscuit layer with the mixed cheese.
4. Repeat the process until you get thick and many layer.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
6. Ready to be served!
Estimated time to do is only about 30 min to 1 hour. But make sure the cream cheese is left at room temperature for 30 minutes before start your work.
So, you maybe wonder, how will be the taste right? It is sweet, cheesy, crunchy.. it is oishiiiiiii.. delicious and good to our health compared with other cheese cake which may be using butter or margarine. Since i wanna cut up cholesterol intake in my diet, so i should just eat my home made cheese cake.
Usually people will cover with cheddar cheese as their topping. But mine, i don't add it since I don't want to get fat.haha.. i wanna eat cheese but not that too much?