Bed Bug (Pepijat) at Hotel Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa,

Today i would like to share about bed bugs or also known as Pepijat in Malay. Last few month ago (around September) I went to Hotel Seri Malaysia at Kepala Batas Pulau Pinang. I stay at one room there for 3 days. Unluckily, i was bitten by those bedbugs  The effect only appear after 2 days and 
its really painful, got hole, redness all over my back, and itchy. 

At first I wonder what happen to my skin. I thought i might be allergic to anything. I went to clinic and doctor gave me steroid cream to apply. From my observation, the effect is very slow. Finally, my skin cured.

Here is the video about begbug :
https://youtu.be/WfKCcSPCOQo

Im writing this to all so that you all becareful with where you stay. Im not sure how many star is for that hotel but please ensure hygiene and cleanliness of your hotel. After this, Im bit afraid to stay at Hotel Seri Malaysia. What if it happen again? 

By the way, if you still need low cost budget hotel, maybe you can opt to buy anti-begbug spray. Spray before you sleep on any unknown hygiene mattress. Prevention is better that cure. Later got some scar to your skin. Not beauty anymore.hihi..

My last take home message, be careful with where you want to sleep. Dont just simply sleep on anything. 

Ok, thats all for today.  Let us meet again the other day. Will share lots lots of my story ... wait for me....

Sayounara~

Comments