Review Kasut Scholl

Assalamualaikum Ni Hao Konnichiwa,

Today i would like to review shoe brand Scholl which they told is the genuine leather.  I like the unique design and comfort of wearing their shoe and sandal. 

Latest condition of the shoe after 2+ years of using

From 1 to 5 ⭐ for the best shoe &sandal, i would give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ since their shoe sole is mostly from rubber. Rubber means it will grip while walking and you will not feel slippery.
Price is bit expensive since it is from natural rubber sole and genuine leather. At that time around RM200+. I dont remember exact price but that the price for most of Scholl product.


I have bought and use thus shoe for two years and still counting. I wear it to office work and sometimes hiking藍 (maybe around 2-3 times. This shoe also got water (wet) due to toilet use. That means their soles now (after 2+ years) got detach with the body because their attachment is only by glue.

So i send my shoe to shoe repairman which cost me only RM25 for one pair. They sew the soles to make it attach with the leather body and now it looks awesome! I like shoe that has been sew because it is strong and last longer. 

look at the brown thread


One more thing if you want to make it looks better and last longer, make sure to polish your shoe (kiwi kasut) at least 1-2 times per month. I use KIWI product and transparent /white color for my brown leather. Use cloth to apply and then brush until it spread evenly and shining.

For your information, i love using product for long time and i dont mind spend extra money for high quality product as long as the product can serve me for many years. So far i have experience using one sandal for almost 10 years which i also use while jogging and hiking. By the way, the sandal is not Scholl product la. If you get this kind of product, you dont need to spend time of searching new product after it got damage.. which also means saves times, saves energy, save money, and then you can focus doing other important things. ha... alot of saving.. 

Ok la, thats all. Later i will update other info about other things. I love learning new things and sharing experience. Since now i know the importance of reviewing product/ place / food. It is nice to google "REVIEW OF blablabla...." then you will have at least some picture of something before deciding. hihi Thats help alot.

p/s: I will post related to my Sabah Trip later. Wait for me~~~

Jaane~ Sayounara~ Zai jian~

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.