High Quality Wall Clock but at Cheaper Price (Brand: Hoseki )

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to talk about wall clock. There are various brand available in the market with varying prices. Branded clock will be very expensive will non-branded one will be very cheap. However, you must be very caution when buying non-branded because the clock will have so many problem such as :

  1. Battery always finish early. Usually new battery able to function for as long as 6 to 10 month.
  2. Insect going inside the machine. Clock die. lol~ (ミㅇᆽㅇミ)
What matter most to me is about battery. This is a big issue if I always need to change the battery. Previously I always buy the cheapest clock but the battery always out. Makes me really tired of changing battery.
my wall clock. Hoseki. It have few colours.

Sometimes when we are busy to do many things, and time is very precious. Every seconds count. I always have set specific time to do specific things. So when clock is out, some work might be delay due to not notice clock has been stop ticking. haha Worse is when you wake up in the morning, seeing the clock is is 6 am and wake up again, still at 6 am. Then you know something is wrong. /ᐠ –ꞈ –ᐟ\

So, I would suggest brand H.O.S.E.K.I. which so far I have use for about 3 years. ( ◞・౪・) Only change battery about 2-3 times so far. Nice looking clock as well. I like their color. Prices is around RM150+ depending on the settings which use sweeping, quiet mode, or got luminescent thing or not, and the size.

If you stay at Penang, Malaysia, you can go at Bukit Jambul Supermarket and there is a shop selling Hoseki clock. Actually, no need to buy so expensive clock if the more cheaper one also can provide you the same. Save money to buy other important thing ya.

Another brand which I also want to suggest is QQ Watch. Personally, I have use it for around 8 years and lastly my friend borrow and lost it. so sad.. (✖╭╮✖) Its a digital watch by the way.

By the way, do you notice I have uploaded new header photo for my blog? yeappee~~ My husband design that and I love seeing it. Simple and beautiful._へ__(‾◡◝ )> My youtube header photo also get its new face. I am so happy knowing this. hihi

Next week will be the day I will start back working as a pharmacist. Hopefully everything goes well. I will try my best to write in this blog and at the same time update my youtube channel.(〃⌒∇⌒) Long time haven't be able to post any cooking videos since too busy with many things.

Ok thats all. See you next time. I think I better write in English. Can practice sharpening my english skill and more audience. hihi

Comments