Review Ikea Products : DOFTA AIR FRESHENER & BEER GLASS & LENNART DRAWER

Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,

Nowadays, as you grow old, for me, I have lost interest in so many things that I used to. Even writing a blog needs a lot of courage to do so :( . I have a lot of things to share, but I am just too lazy (or may be tired?) to write in a proper sentence. May be that is why i resort to use Twitter since I can just simple post a picture with short description.

I have done and will do many things ahead. So much plan but with limited time available. Maybe Im too greedy to do everything by myself. lol~ But I just cannot help myself doing only few things in a day. Eventhough your body feels tired, but still you want to push yourself to the limit. :P

So, today I would like to talk about these two IKEA product.

1. DOFTA. Can be used as air perfume to make your room / house / toilet / car smells nice. But this one will smells stronger if it is in wet condition. So, if you leave in the car, usually you wont be able to smell anything. Spray with water and the odour will come.

So, I would recommend to place this in the bathroom since it is wet and the smell will be very gentle and nice. The price is much cheaper than other normal air freshener which is only RM4.90 per pack.

2. BEER GLASS.

That picture is comparing with IKEA small glass with the price RM5 per pack of 6. This beer glass can be used to drink for two people. It is bit heavy. But it is good to drink a lot of water right. hihi~
It is just the name "Beer" but it is not limited to beer only. Beer is bad for your liver and brain ya.


3. LENNART DRAWER

This one i will attach picture later. I would recommend to place this drawer at the kitchen and also in wardrobe closet. Neatly organise things and save space and nice looking one. Price also cheaper which is only RM49.90. But disadvantages is need to be careful when pulling the drawer because no lock and also cannot put too heavy things.

These are three simple items that are affordable and best to use for simple person. I dont prefer fancy things since will be hard to maintain cleanliness.

Ok, thats all. See you again next time. Zai jian.

Comments