Recipe /Review : Black Bean Noodle / Jajangmyeon

Assalamualaikum Ni Hao Konnichiwa

Today I would like to review Black Bean Noodle Malaysian version, product by Marimogo. 

Jengjeng.. My style. Just seeing this makes me drooling😆 Easy and fast to prepare.
Jajangmyeon Recipe :

1. Holland Onion - 1
2. Chili (if you like spicy, please put in alot. hihi)
3. Cabbage
4. Cucumber - topping
5. Carrot
6. Sugar
7. Water
8. Potato Powder (Tepung Ubi) - 4-6tablespoon to make it thick.
9. Blackbean paste
10. Mee (can use Numee Gardenia or FatBoi or any mee)
11. Optional : Boiled Egg, Crispy Chicken

I buy this from Shopee. Price is RM18.00 per tin. Can be eaten around 4-6 serving. The best part is, you can put in as many vegetables as you can and you wouldnt notice that. hihi Crunchy one is better.
I also try tteokbokki but it doesnt suit my taste.😅

Here is the Jajang paste / black bean paste. 300g per tin. Of course Halal one.
Their packaging is very good.
The taste is delicious and I would recommend to all of my reader to try it. hihi.

This one teokbokki paste. hihi

Thats all. Jaane. Zai jian.

Comments