Review : Dumbell and Barbell from Shopee

Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to review dumbells that could be converted into barbells. hihi I bought this from Shopee for my husband. Price is RM149.20 but the postage will cost around RM20. Luckily got free shipping so at least it saves alot.

To begin with, the bars and weights first need to be cleaned, as they are covered with tiny metal particles ~ and quite dusty too. I used wet wipes as they would easily stick on it.

Here I list out the information related to this item. I favour this because it seems able to last long and high quality. hihi

Shopee Account : SPORTS ELITE

Name of the item : Adjustable 20KG Dumbbell Set with 30CM Barbell Connector (With Equipment Box)


Speciality : High quality 4th Generation double safety Spinlock Collars


Upgraded Non-Slip Handle

Included 30cm barbell connector, turn your dumbbell to barbell instantly

Left Hand (10KG) + Right Hand (10KG) = Total 20KG

Small and compact size though does not lack in performance

FREE Equipment Box / Durable Gift Case.
Product Size: L50 x W30 x H20 CM

Weight: 22.0 kg

Package Included:

4 X 0.50KG Chrome Plates
4 X 1.25KG Chrome Plates
4 X 2.50KG Chrome Plates
4 X Double Safety Spinlock Collars
2 X 35CM Chrome Spinlock Bars
FREE 1 x 30cm Barbell Connector
FREE 1 x Equipment Case

This one is barbell. See the connector at the middle? This one is heavy for me. lol~ 

I hope to obtain stronger arms too later on. Hihi 🤭

ok thats all.. Zai jian. Jaane.

Comments