Review Keyboard Logitech Bluetooth K380

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to review about keyboard K380 logitech blueetooth. This keyboard got many different colour but i bought white version since the shop only have 2 varieties - blue and white. It took nme some time to think whether want to buy bluetooth or wired or wireless one, since previously I have experience poor bluetooth connection with previously laptop.

This keyboard can be connected to handphone too! Even now when I'm writing this article, I'm currently using the keyboard.

This is how its look like. RM135. Bought at Bukit Jambul on 6 december 2020.

Use two AAA batteries. It claim able to stand up to 24 month. Let me use and give review after the battery die. 

Specifications. Able to pair up to 3 devices. Light. Looks elegent white circle shape. Quiet writing. 

I think I will love this keyboard and will bring this to anywhere I go. lol~

Warranty 1 year from date of purchase.

Ok, That's all. Jaane.. Zai jian.

Comments