Review : Tefal Everyday Cooking Deep Fry 24 cm Titanium Coating

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to review a cooking product : TEFAL EVERYDAY COOKING DEEP FRY 24cm with titanium coating. I love this product. Actually I just recently bought this around 2weeks ago and have used it around 10 times.


This is how the packaging looks like. Titanium coating is so far the best coating material compared to mineral and PTFE. Best in term of strength and safety. But price-wise, it is bit expensive. I buy this at AEON Queensbay at RM99.00.

Due to the coating, you will need to use special non-metal ladle/spoon. I bought tefal brand ladle too. But this type is a bit difficult to turn up fry egg or chicken. It is so slippery.
The lid is sold separately. You need to find your self. I buy this at AEON Queensbay too at price RM49.50. Size 24cm. It does fit well to the pan. Just for you info, it is hard to find the lid in Shopee.
If you close glass type lid while frying chicken, there will be condensation process occur, which means there is formation of water went into the oil. But don't worry, it will not cause splash.


Why you should choose this kind of pan?

1. Non-stick. Easy to cook any and most types of meals without worrying of burnt, especially the gravy (berkuah) food. 

2. No severe splash (percikan) of oil especially while frying chicken. The oil will only splash upwards (ke atas) and not outwards (ke luar).

3. Easy to clean.

4. Use of less oil for frying.

5. Much lesser time required for frying since the heat source is evenly distributed and all surface of the pan.

6. Faster than using air fryer. lol~ Ya, I do agree, if using air fryer, you can do other work at the same time since you can leave it frying, but if you need to be hurry, air fryer is the worst!! Plus, you will need to pay higher electrical bill which is much more expensive compared to gas stove.

7. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use this kind of pan, especially for the beginner cook since it makes your work easier and less troublesome.

For the red indicator, I do not really depends on it because I need it to be really hot. From my experience, eventhough it already turns colour, but it is still not enough hot.

24 cm pan is the best and ideal size which is not too small nor too big. I always cook using this pan for 4-6 servings.

Right now, I really think and feel that I dont like "kuali" and only like this tefal product. hahaha But never mind, my kuali still can be used, so let's not waste it.

Thats all. Jaane.. Zai jian..

Comments