Review : J&T Delivery Express

Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,

Ni hao ? Wo hen hao. hihi Ni ming bai ma?

Ok I would like to share about J&T delivery. Previously I have a good impression for them. But days by days, I think their service is getting worse. I am not sure is it because of the staf attitude or their system itself.

I always use J&T for Shopee but nowadays I would prefer other than J&T. It is because I have encountered once around last month, the status wrote "DELIVERED" but the parcel could not be found. Then later after almost 1 month, the parcel is delivered. The delivery guy did not snap the picture and send to the receiver like other delivery services. Maybe only one guy in J&T because I also got other person always inform when they did the delivery. He also did not inform the receiver and we need to check the tracking by ourselves.

Now there is also problem that happen maybe two times already. The tracking shows unable to send the parcel. I am not sure whether the tracking is inaccurate or what. 

Here is screenshot for Shopee tracking.

From website tracking.
How come attempt fail when no phone call & it is at 327pm? Bussiness hour is actually suppose to be at what time? Why is it so weird?
Suddenly the parcel go through bridge and is at SPS already. Going far away from the receiver location? 

There is also once happen when they deliver at the wrong place. Luckily that wrong place people called me to collect the parcel. Phew~ Skynet also did the same last week. 

I just want to share review about J&T. Hopefully if one of their management read my post, they can improve their services.

Thats all. Thank you.

Comments