Covid Vaccination Story - Comirnaty

 Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,


Today I would like to share about Vaccine Covid, specifically brand COMIRNATY made by Pfizer company. It is actually made up from mRNA of Covid virus and require 2 doses with minimum 21 days apart. I have got the vaccination. At the first injection, I only experience pain and fatigue at the left hand for about 24-48 hours (side which got injected). After that, I have experience nothing. 


SECOND DOSE.

The day before second dose, I have extreme dizziness which initially presented with profuse cold sweat. I need to sleep half of the day to recover. Thankfully, on the day of injection, I am all well. My blood pressure before and after vaccination is within normal range despite feeling nervous. hihi~ I got injected around 915am and didn't feel any pain until around 330pm which I am unable to lift or move my left hand without feeling pain. At night around 10pm, I started to feel body aches, feel feverish, fatigue, dizziness, and extreme cold. 

THE NEXT DAY

Upon wake up around 6pm, I feel extremely hot. Body temperature checking show 38 degree Celcius and I still feel body aches. Then I go to nearest Klinik Kesihatan to get MC which then I got 2 days! Lol~ So happy can rest for 2 days.The dizziness only disappear after 4 days. I also have taken supplement like Vitamin C, Cod Liver Oil to help strengthen immune system. Ok la, that is all about my vaccination story. 


COMIRNATY VACCINE

Here I would like to share how the actual vial look like. In a box of 195 vial, and need to be kept refrigerated at negative 75 degree celcius. Once thawed, it need to be diluted within 2 hours. After dilution, it need to be used within 6 hours. Otherwise, it need to be discarded.

One vial will have 6 doses. So for one box, it is enough to vaccinate 975 people.


Close up view. After its thawed, it will be in solution form.


Inside of the delivery box by Pfizer. It is covered with nitrogen ice which is extremely cold when touched by hand~ 


CONSENT FORM

There will be 2 pages which you need to read and fill up before vaccination. You need to inform if you have any drug or food allergies.


 Page 2



 

VACCINE CARD

This is how the vaccine card look like. Each person that have completed vaccination will get this card. You will also get e-certificate in MySejahtera but card info is much more detail.

That's all. Jaane~ Zai jian~

Comments