Best Hiking Location In Penang

Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to share about hiking location in Penang. I like to go hiking. However, so far, the only place that I have go are :

1. Pantai Kerachut Teluk Bahang
2. Bukit Jambul
3. Moongate.

For me, out of these three, Pantai Kerachut is the toughest, then Bukit Jambul is the easiest. Hihi

Few days ago, I met somebody which love hiking too. She shares with me the hiking place in Penang, specifically at the island.

Here are the list of hiking place you all should try. By the way, I haven't try all these yet. lol~

1. Mossy forest (Outside penang)
2. Zi zai hill ( Need to use GPS since there is no proper trail)
3. Ketitir route penang
4. Bukit Gembira Island Glades
5. Iconic Hill Bukit Gambir Penang
6. Gertak Sanggul Pulau Betong hiking
7. Entry Ceria near balik pulau to air itam(ask people around on how to walk to air itam)
8. Empangan Air Itam (can hike and jogging)
9. Ceruk Tokun Taman Rimba
10. Glasshouse penang
11. Emperor Villa Sg ara

Previously, I always go hiking with my younger sister & brother. But currently both of them are working and my younger brother is far away from here. 

Things that I always bring together when go hiking :

1. Dates (Kurma)
2. Mineral water
3. Bagpack (Beg galas)
4. Tissue
5. Handphone
6. Wallet 
7. Tshirt (Incase too dirty)
8. Hose pipe (Paip getah) - If the toilet got no hose. hihi

Hiking is more fun if done in group. Need strong courage to do hiking coz currently feel very lazy to do ooo.. Later when I go hiking at all the places above, I will update the picture in the new post. 

Ok la, thats all. See you again. Jaane~ Zai jian~ 

Comments