Car Services Maintainance Location In Penang Island

Assalamualaikum Ni hao Konnichiwa,

Today I would like to share the information that I got from my friends. I havent go to that place but my friend's review is excellent. I will also list of shop that my parents and husband always went.

1. Kedai Cat Kereta : 
Ah B Spray Painting - 3, Jalan Makloom, Georgetown

2. Kedai Servis Pendingin Hawa / Aircond :
TC LIM AIRCONDITION SDN BHD - JALAN PENAWAR SATU, JELUTONG

3. Kedai Bumper :
RABK Motorsports, Jalan Perusahaan Jelutong 1, Georgetown
BELOW ARE THE SHOP THAT I ALWAYS GO FOR SERVICE

4. Kedai Cuci Kereta :
PG Detailing Centre, Sg Ara

- This place has medium price, which is not too pricey like 3M Cleaning but the quality are much more than normal ordinary shop.

5. Kereta Servis Kereta:
Chang Soon Tyre, Sg Ara

- Can do for Nissan Vannette
- Friendly staf
- Price is almost the same like the standard Nissan / Perodua. But the customer service are better since they will explain everything that you ask.

6. Nissan Service Centre, Penang.

- Expensive.
- Always ask to change to new sparepart
- For old used vehicle, not recommend to go here. They entertain like they dont really care. Dont know how to explain. Eventhough we able to pay. 
- Got experience, they change the carburetor of a Nissan Vanette C22, is suppose it is not original one because cannot change the timing.

Write here because easy for anybody to refer if you all stay around Penang Island.

Okla, thats all. Jaane~ Zai jian~

Comments