Kata Ganti Untuk Ambil Maklum

Copy Paste Untuk Simpanan dan Rujukan.

Selepas bertanya Gemini AI, ini 50 cadangan yang lebih organik dan lunak berbanding "ok noted".

A. Ambil maklum

Got it.
Understood.
Crystal clear.
On it.
Copy that.
Thanks for letting me know.
I'll keep that in mind.
In the loop.
Makes sense.
Right.

B. Persetujuan positif

Perfect, thanks!
Great, I'll make sure to do that.
Absolutely, I've got you covered.
Sounds good, let me know if you need anything else.
No problem, happy to help!
That's helpful, thanks for the update.
Interesting point, I'll consider that.
Onboard with that plan.
Much appreciated, I'll follow up on this.
Excellent, let's move forward!

C. Ambil tindakan

I'll add that to my notes.
Let me take a look at that.
I'll get started on that right away.
I can definitely do that for you.
This is actionable, I'll make it happen.
Noted, and I'll delegate this task.
I'll flag this for further discussion.
Let's schedule a meeting to discuss this further.
I'll send you a confirmation email about this.
I'll research this and get back to you.

D. Gaya formal

I have taken note of this.
I acknowledge your point.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
This information is duly noted.
I will ensure this is documented.

E. Untuk dapat kepastian

Got it, and just to confirm... (repeat key point)
Understood, would you like me to prioritize this?
Crystal clear, is there anything else I can help with?
On it, should I update you once completed?
Thanks for letting me know, do you have a deadline for this?

E. Gaya pasar

Yep, got it.
Roger that.
Loud and clear.
Noted, thanks!
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

F. Menunjukkan minat

Sounds awesome! Let's do this.
I'm excited to get started on this!
This is a great idea, let's make it happen.
Can't wait to see the results of this!
Looking forward to tackling this challenge!

Pilihlah salah satu dari 50.

Comments